"LORD OF THE RINGS"
The Lord of the Rings is an epic film trilogy consisting of three fantasy adventure films based on the three-volume book of the same name by English author J. R. R. Tolkien. The films are, by subtitle, The Fellowship of the Ring (2001), The Two Towers (2002) and The Return of the King (2003). The films were directed by Peter Jackson and distributed by New Line Cinema. Considered to be one of the biggest and most ambitious movie projects ever undertaken, with an overall budget of $285 million, the entire project took eight years, with the filming for all three films done simultaneously and entirely in Jackson's native New Zealand. Each film in the trilogy also had Special Extended Editions, released on DVD a year after the theatrical releases. While the films follow the book's general storyline, they do omit some of the plot elements from the novel and include some additions to and other deviations from the source material. Set in the fictional world of Middle-earth, the three films follow the hobbit Frodo Baggins (Elijah Wood) as he and a Fellowship embark on a quest to destroy the One Ring, and thus ensure the destruction of its maker, the Dark Lord Sauron. The Fellowship becomes divided and Frodo continues the quest together with his loyal companion Sam (Sean Astin) and the treacherous Gollum (Andy Serkis). Meanwhile, Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen), heir in exile to the throne of Gondor, and the wizard Gandalf (Ian McKellen) unite and rally the Free Peoples of Middle-earth, who are ultimately victorious in the War of the Ring.
This movie "LORD OF THE RINGS" contains a lot of propaganda aimed at the lives that will happen later and these are some of the propaganda :
1. The core story of LOTR movie is a fight between groups of white and black groups. Similarly, just before the Day of Resurrection, there will be a big fight between the Muslims with the Jews. (contain propaganda fear)
2. In the LOTR films, the top leadership of the crime described as one-eyed magic. This is a very clear picture of the figure of the Antichrist as the king of evil in the End Times later. (contain propaganda Glittering Generality)
3. In the film there is described a coalition between the two great powers to fight the evil empire (Mordor). In the life of the End Times there will also be a coalition between the Muslims with the Christians can, to face the evil empire of the Jews. (contain propaganda Transfer)
4. In the film portrayed the figure as ring-bearer Frodo must destroy the evil king. Similarly, the future role of Jesus Christ who will come down to earth to destroy the Dajjal. (contain propaganda Name Calling)
5. In the film depicted the emergence of a brave warrior, defender of truth, and very consistent protect Frodo. Having destroyed the empire of evil Mordor, the knights were brought to the emperor. The position of the knight is in the Signs of Judgment is very similar to the position of Imam Mahdi. (contain propaganda Name Calling)
6. At the end of the story portrayed the evil empire was destroyed completely, nothing remains. Similarly, in the later empire of the Antichrist End Times will also be destroyed, the Jews would be scattered and perish. (contain propaganda fear)
7. Before the evil empire (Mordor) was destroyed, they experienced rapid advances in terms of military power. Peak, they were able to outflank the power of good in a valley. Later in the End Times as well as its condition. The Jews had a very great force, thus urging the believers in a cornered situation. But eventually the Jewish forces in ruins as the destruction of the Antichrist. (contain propaganda fear)
8. key strength is the evil empire "of the eye" (Sauron). The stronger he was, the more powerful kingdom. But when he is destroyed, it also destroyed all his evil empire. That the relationship between the Jewish Dajjal in the End Times later condemned. (contain propaganda Name Calling)
9. The destruction of the power of "the eyes of one" characterized by the melting of the ring that Frodo carried a smoldering crater. So it is described, later in the End Times Antichrist when he saw the Prophet Isa As., He'll melt like salt melting. (contain propaganda Name Calling)
10. In the film portrayed the character "the eyes of" not arise from the jinn or other creatures. It stems from the figure of a king in the past. In Signs of Judgment mentioned, that the Antichrist was a kind man. Born of a Jewish family in Isfahan, Iran. (contain propaganda Plain Folks)
11. The carrier ring (Frodo) eventually died, too. He had to part with his loyal friends. Later in the End Times, Prophet Isa As. also will die after completing their duties. (contain propaganda Plain Folks)
12. Another mission of the struggle of Frodo is a complete story in the books left by his grandfather. The story was almost finished in the hands of Frodo. But he was reserving another page to fill his friend, Sam. Similarly, the death of Jesus Christ in the End Times later marked the end of the world. Life remaining in the world at that time a little longer. (contain propaganda Plain Folks)
13. At the end of his life journey, Frodo is delivered by boat to sail to a very beautiful place. He was greeted by supernatural beings from another world (a sort of Angel). Similarly, the reward of the prophets and righteous people in later life in the Hereafter. They will get Paradise beneath which rivers flow. (contain propaganda Transfer)
The movie Lord Of The Ring (LOTR abbreviated) is not a history-themed films, because in this world there is no such history. He is also not a magic movies like Harry Potter, for in it minimal scenes magic. He is not a pure fantasy film, because the details of the story contains specific meanings. He is not a horror movie, because there is no exploitation of world-hantuan ghost. LOTR movie is a futuristic movie metaphor. That is, the film contains a symbol-laden metaphor of life that will occur in the later period. Was not a joke, a symbol that is depicted in the material surrounding the LOTR movie SIGNS praying. If you look carefully, there will be obtained so many conditions that describe life before the Day of Resurrection. Just made it all very vague, with terms, chronology stories, and fictional characters.
LOTR films have good detail. There, we almost did not find pornographic, immoral behavior, the worship of idols (Satan), pulp romance, and others. Amazing, this film excels on all sides. Although, the name of Western movies, there must be an error or deficiency. I frankly wonder why Hollywood movies to pass that way? Though he described the defeat of the Antichrist in the End Times empire later. While Hollywood CS is part of the New World Order scenario which is an early stage before the advent of the Dajjal empire.